The Rainforest Alliance's 30-Day Challenge

The Rainforest Alliance hosts a 30-day sustainability challenge. When you sign up, you receive an email every 3 days giving you sustainability tips, for a total of 30 days.

I just signed up. I won't spoil the fun and reveal everything the challenge offers, but I'll be chronicling some of my journey here on this blog. The first email includes several actions to take, from simple to time-consuming, and explains why each action is beneficial to your community and the planet.

Because some of the tips may take longer than a single day to complete, I will probably be writing about this for longer than 30 days.

For anyone paying attention to the fires in the rainforest or the record-setting heat waves or any other stressful Anthropocene news, sign up. This is a jumping off point for taking action.

Comments

Popular Posts